Monday, January 16, 2012

Littlest Pet Shop Welcome

Hello and welcome to Stella's Littlest Pet Shop! I created this blog because I couldn't find a good blog about Littlest Pet Shop so I thought I could make one! I am not a "Collector" but i am not a non collector! This blog is not evan about collecting, I am here to update LPS fans like you about the LPS that are available. I am also going to be posting pictures of littlest pet shop[photo shoots and such] as well as new pets of mine and pictures of the new pets in the world.
Please understand that I am only 11 and my spelling is not that good!
Fun facts about me and LPS
I have around 200[not to brag]
I got my first Littlest Pet in 2004[I was only 4], and I colored on them with black crayon.

Please follow me, it would mean soooo much and my next posts will be much more exiting!

You can also subscribe to me on youtube @ youtube.com/starstellarae

No comments:

Post a Comment