Sunday, January 29, 2012

LPS Tree House



I know that this play set is kinda old but its still in stores and super cute. I unfortunately dont have it but i'm going to give you my opinion on what i think about it.
What I think:
It looks super fun, it comes with a squirrel walkable pet, The acorns stick into the tree so the squirrel can harvest it, lots of pets can hang in it and it just looks like it would be a great set for any little girl[or boy] or evan a collector.
I do feel that one other company has created a copy of this, I don't know the name theres a pic.
they both have a house, and a swing thing, a doorway into the main tree and a little tree house bubble in the small tree while theres a bubble on the lps one too!
I could not find a picture of the squirrel that comes with it but its a walkable pet!
there will be link to the video add soon but youtube is down for me!
thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment